Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year.


the post is inspired by this picture, I have no idea who it's by, I found it through here so if it belongs to you, or you know who it does. please let me know.

I'm almost fifteen, only 4 months to go.
I keep to many regrets and embarrassing moments and not enough good ones.
I wish I could fly or be invisible.
I love so many things and people I can't list one.
I dance like someone on a high, which I am, most of the time.
I sing becuase I like to.
I think I should improve my memory, it's so bad I can forget what I as thinking about, which is always not a bad thing but is a worry.
I really want a Nikon D90, I'm so close.
I need to eat less sweets, but who doesn't, maybe except some models.
I should be sleeping, but I can't.
I can, I honestly have no idea what I can do.
I like music.
I make things bigger then they really are.
I always give up too easily.

My new year's resolution is to change some of the thing, I'm way to negative.

1 comment:

Liz said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you and those you love will remain happy and healthy in 2010 and that you will succeed in all your endeavors!