Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy.tags.&more promises

The inspirational & beautiful Capture the Castle recently tag me.
I have to name 6 things that make me happy.

Mention the person who nominated you

List 6 unimportant things that make you happy

State the rules!

Notify them with a 'lil coment on their blog that they have been nominated

1.trees.

2.books.

3.art.

4.colour.

5.new clothes.

6.me time.

I tag. http://justtherightshadeofpink.blogspot.com/



I finally took a picture of my muffins. Its not incredibly good so I'm incredibly sorry.




I babysitted for the first time ever. It was incredibly adorably fun.



1 comment:

Charlotte said...

aww.... beautifully yummy aren't they?

the raspberries always surprise me with their super sweetness.
:)
oh such a sweetheart, i'll add you to mine also.