A soft breeze came and hit me in between my shoulders. I immediately knew it was Amelie. Ever since we were little she had always hit me with this soft breezes when ever she was close. It was her way of litting me know she was there. It always puzzled me how she could do it. I mean no one I know could blow a breeze from five metres away. I don't even think she knew how she could do it. Well if she did she had never let on. As always Amelie looked like she was floating on air. "Do you want some tea and biscuits" I asked. "Oh are you having one of your one person only tea parties again?"
For this blog I decided to list people that inspire me.
1.The Tea Drinking English Rose. .:her blog:.
2. Peaches Geldoff .:her gorgeous fashion sense:.
3. Jacqueline Wilson .:I hope to be good as a writer as she is:.
4. America Ferrara .:body image:.
5. My marvelous. mum .:everything she does:.
6. my fabulous wonderful friends. .:they keep me going through the hard times:.
7. Nikki Goldstein. .:girlforce:.