Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weeks.



I'm ever so truly sorry for the long away time. I have been slightly lazy looking at all the beautiful blogs and stacked up with so many things to do. But it will all hopefully die down soon, as we are about to go on EASTER holidays.

Sadly I have been so busy, I have had no time to go on any adventures. Not even to the candy-floss clouds. Or to the land of Never-Never under my sheets.
It also sadly means the fairies have been running a-muck, as there is no one there to reign them in.

I have been utterly obsessed with the colour pink, lately. The colour of bunnies noses, raspberries and strawberries, lollipops, cheeks, flowers. Not to
mention new-born babies.

I'm planning on growing my hair all the way down my back,as I rather don't like it short, much to in my face for me. Plus I love all the things you can do with longer hair, braids, buns, twist and curls.

I would also like to say a big big thank-you to the little darling fairies who make the sweetest of sweet comments on my blog. They fill my heart up with glorious joy.

1 comment:

Demi said...

thank you for your lovely comment, honey!

and yesss, teaming up on the diet thing sounds like the best idea i've heard in ages! I could do with some moral support too!
do you have an email address? because we could email with how we're doing :)
mine is on my sidebar if you dont want to send yours over a comment!

xx