Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cassie's Video.

Just recently I was given a tag by the wondeful Erimentha.


The task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!

I like boys who are kind and girls with nice personalities.
I like people who treat you as an equal.
I like watching the fog mist around.
I like talking to my friends. (especially someone in particuliar).
I like looking at all the pretty things.
I like photography.
I like wearing my pink top my Aunty Judy gave me.
I like waking up each day knowing it is a new day, that everything bad is erased for the day before.
I like being alone, where I can just be me and breathe.
I like fairies.
I like anything sweet, though it does harm my teeth.
I like the fact I'm still alive and my friends accept my quirky-ness.

I love this world and everything in it, especially that someone in particuliar.

I hate the fact my Mr Puss is no longer with me.
I hate the way people treat you like the are the bigger person.
I hate not knowing what I want to be.
I hate knowing I will one day be out in the world by myself but in a way I love it at the same time.
I hate it when that I never feel good enough.
I hate the embarrassing moments that make you cringe for years later.
I hate it when my imagination plays up and the booger monster is real.
I hate that my knees keep playing up on me and I can't run, I can't be free.

I shall tag.

Courtz. A wonderful advice giver, and a great little read.
Sparkly Stars. A magical blog full of wonderful pictures and sweet words.
Rosie.Sweet words and capturing pieces of art.

Picture by Me, a hopeful photographer.

3 comments:

Erimentha said...

lovely lovely cassie therapy vid!

=) you expressed yourself so well xD

with links...you write a tag: eg: erimentha and then highlight that name with your mouse and then click 'link' up near change font ect.

hope that helps/

love,
eri xx
p.s. haha the word verification was WITCh. hopefully a good one though =P

Demi said...

I like boys who are kind and anything sweet too :)
it was lovely finding out more about you!
xoxo

Wonderlander said...

I've given you a blog award! Check it out on my blog xx