Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Middle Week wonders.

How are we all? Busy? I sure am, since school has started, I have been very busy, which means I must be very, very organised.
There has been some delightful news though, the sun came out today. The rain clouds are s l o w l y going away. Also I found & listened to one of my favourite songs the other day.
'Comptine Dun Autre Ete - Yann Tiersen.'


Some of you may recgonise it from the delightful movie 'Amelie'. In art we have been doing collages. It has been fun, connecting with the inner child. Using only paper, scissors and glue. The only down side is the slight stickiness of glue.
I love art, it gives you so much time to think, in a way. You just get lost in the world of colours & beauty. Especially looking at photos, or taking photos. It is so amazing what some people catch, it makes you see everything in a different light.

2 comments:

allyssa rea; said...

it seems as though alot of people lately are buzzing about amelie! including myself! it is quite the lovely song!

xo

Rosie said...

oh yes yes, i have also been very very busy also :) with art, which i feel ever so lucky to be able to say. you are absolutely right in all you say about art, it is beautiful. im glad you have been enjoying it also!

wonderful choice of song. wonderful movie!

x