As some of you may or may not know, tomorrow is the Autumn Ball (aka My Birthday) a day of changes, some which will come in time others that will be put into practice straight away.
It is very scary knowing that I'm another year older tomorrow, not scared of dying or anything like that, just the fact in a few years time, I will be out into the world, a young adult, no longer a teen. It scares me because I love being a child yet I love so many "grown up" things. I love the idea of being able to have a job, but I'm scared I won't like it.
So as this last day I'm my first ever year of teenhood closes, I'm going to make some resolutions.
1. To find at least 5 positive a day.
2. Pick flowers for myself every Sunday (or at least once a week).
3. Meditate & do yoga often.
4. Enjoy life & worry less.
5. Be less selfish, be more compassionate and kind.
6. Listen more.
7. Eat more healthier.
8. Take time to relax and breathe.
9. Find at least 9 beautiful things in life every week.
I would like to say a special thank you to this Evil Lizard, such an evil sounding name for such a sweet person, thank you for your ever coming comments.