Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Silly me.

The other day, while I was out and about, I managed to drop my open purse. So of course all my coins went flying. Lucky for me there were two angels, there to help me pick them up. But I must say it was a much red-faced incident.

I was wondering if some kind people would give some opinions on these photos.


Since rain and drizzle have interrupted my adventures, I thought I'd show you some photo's of places and things I wish I could have been. Also cute little quotes and thoughts.

4 comments:

Liz said...

^___^ I really like your black and white one! A very candid shot xD and you look so happy ^___^

courtney said...

I agree your black and white pic is very cool :)
Courtney
<3

Erimentha said...

wow felicity, you are beautiful!!!!

i love the black and white one and the curly hair one =P cute!

good luck with your goals. i love the picking flowers on sunday one!

much love, xoxox
erimentha

samantha bee said...

your really pretty *smiles*
xoxo